School Committee Candidates Answer C-PAC’s Questions More>>
- Basic Rights in Special Education: November 7 at 3PM More>>
- Sensory-Friendly Movie Matinee: November 28 at 9 AM More>>
- 504 Plans: November 30 & December 5 More>>
- Meeting with Dr. Victoria Greer: Date TBD
|2015-16 C-PAC Leadership
Who We Are>>
|Julie Viens, Co-Chair
|Karen Dobak, Co-Chair
|Pamela Blau, Secretary
|Special Education Liaison
- Our purpose is to educate and support parents in advocating for their children.
- Our goal is to have an active network of parents who work together to provide the best services and programs for our children.
- Our guiding principle: “Services are determined by the needs of the child, not the availability of programs or resources.” (Strategic Plan for Educating Students with Disabilities in the Cambridge Public Schools, adopted by the Cambridge Public School Committee, July 18, 2000)