Please Join Us!
- October 29: Sensory-Friendly Storks – Reserve a ticket>>
- November 7: Meet the Superintendent & OSS Leadership Full Agenda & RSVP>>
- November 8: Sensory-Friendly Family Dinner Learn More>>
Ongoing Parent Meet-Ups:
- Parent Support Groups Learn More>>
- Sensory-Friendly Family Dinners Learn More>>
- Sensory-Friendly Movies Learn More>>
2016-17 C-PAC Leadership
|Fatema Ali, Officer
| Pamela Blau, Officer
|Rachelle Boyce, Co-Chair
|Karen Dobak, Co-Chair
Special Education Liaison
|Julie Viens, Officer
The mission of the Cambridge Parent Advisory Council on Special Education (C-PAC) is to work for understanding of, respect for, and support of all children with special needs in the community.
- Our purpose is to educate and support parents in advocating for their children.
- Our goal is to have an active network of parents who work together to provide the best services and programs for our children.
- Our guiding principle: “Services are determined by the needs of the child, not the availability of programs or resources.” (Strategic Plan for Educating Students with Disabilities in the Cambridge Public Schools, adopted by the Cambridge Public School Committee, July 18, 2000)