Please join us!
- January 30 – 9AM: Sensory-Friendly Movie: Kung Fu Panda This screening is full
- January 30 – NOON: Effective Communication NEW LOCATION More>>
- February 17 – 9AM: Hour of Code at the Apple Store More>>
- February 27 – 9AM: Sensory-Friendly Movie: Norm of the North More>>
- Free Parent Support Groups More>>
Save These Dates (More information will be posted soon)
- February 9: Brenda Dater of AANE presents “Parenting without Panic”
- February 11: Transition Fair at CRLS
- March: Language Based Learning Disabilities
- April 2: Basic Rights in Special Education
|2015-16 C-PAC Leadership
Who We Are>>
|Julie Viens, Co-Chair
|Karen Dobak, Co-Chair
|Pamela Blau, Secretary
|Special Education Liaison
- Our purpose is to educate and support parents in advocating for their children.
- Our goal is to have an active network of parents who work together to provide the best services and programs for our children.
- Our guiding principle: “Services are determined by the needs of the child, not the availability of programs or resources.” (Strategic Plan for Educating Students with Disabilities in the Cambridge Public Schools, adopted by the Cambridge Public School Committee, July 18, 2000)