Please Join Us!
- Introduction to Transition Planning: Saturday, February 4
- C-PAC Coffee & Conversation: All are Welcome!
- Friday, February 17 at Fletcher Maynard Academy, 225 Windsor Street
- Friday, March 10 at Kennedy-Longfellow School, 158 Spring Street
- Sensory-Friendly Movies Click here for more information>>
- Saturday, February 18 – Sensory-Friendly Movie: The Lego Batman Movie
- Saturday, March 18 – Help us choose our March Sensory-Friendly Movie! Vote Here>>
- Parent Support Groups Click here for intake information>>
- 1st & 3rd Fridays at Noon at Cambridge Innovation Center, One Broadway St, Cambridge
- 2nd & 4th Tuesdays Tuesdays at 6:30 PM at Baldwin School, 85 Oxford St Cambridge
- Sensory-Friendly Family Dinners Click here for details>>
- First Tuesday night of the Month
2016-17 C-PAC Leadership
|Fatema Ali, Officer
| Pamela Blau, Officer
|Rachelle Boyce, Co-Chair
|Karen Dobak, Co-Chair
Special Education Liaison
|Julie Viens, Officer
The mission of the Cambridge Parent Advisory Council on Special Education (C-PAC) is to work for understanding of, respect for, and support of all children with special needs in the community.
- Our purpose is to educate and support parents in advocating for their children.
- Our goal is to have an active network of parents who work together to provide the best services and programs for our children.
- Our guiding principle: “Services are determined by the needs of the child, not the availability of programs or resources.” (Strategic Plan for Educating Students with Disabilities in the Cambridge Public Schools, adopted by the Cambridge Public School Committee, July 18, 2000)