Please Join Us!
- November 12: Sensory-Friendly Movie, Trolls Reserve your FREE Ticket>>
- Friday, November 18: Visit Harvard Biolabs Learn More>>
- December 6: Sensory-Friendly Family Dinner RSVP>>
- Parent Support Groups Learn More>>
- Friday Afternoons: November 4 & 18 at Noon
- Tuesday Evenings: November 8 & 22 at 6:30 PM
- Sensory-Friendly Family Dinners Learn More>>
- First Tuesday of the Month
- Sensory-Friendly Movies Learn More>>
2016-17 C-PAC Leadership
|Fatema Ali, Officer
| Pamela Blau, Officer
|Rachelle Boyce, Co-Chair
|Karen Dobak, Co-Chair
Special Education Liaison
|Julie Viens, Officer
The mission of the Cambridge Parent Advisory Council on Special Education (C-PAC) is to work for understanding of, respect for, and support of all children with special needs in the community.
- Our purpose is to educate and support parents in advocating for their children.
- Our goal is to have an active network of parents who work together to provide the best services and programs for our children.
- Our guiding principle: “Services are determined by the needs of the child, not the availability of programs or resources.” (Strategic Plan for Educating Students with Disabilities in the Cambridge Public Schools, adopted by the Cambridge Public School Committee, July 18, 2000)