Please join us!
- May 28 at 9AM Sensory-Friendly Movie: Angry Birds Get Tickets>>
- June 11 at 4 PM Zebrafish Study: A STEM Event for Teens Sign Up>>
- Saturday, June 18 at Noon IEP Clinics & Officer Elections More>>
Call for Nominations
- Nominations for our annual election of officers are due May 31. Learn More>>
|2015-16 C-PAC Leadership
Who We Are>>
|Julie Viens, Co-Chair
|Karen Dobak, Co-Chair
|Pamela Blau, Secretary
|Special Education Liaison
The mission of the Cambridge Parent Advisory Council on Special Education is to work for understanding of, respect for, and support of all children with special needs in the community.
- Our purpose is to educate and support parents in advocating for their children.
- Our goal is to have an active network of parents who work together to provide the best services and programs for our children.
- Our guiding principle: “Services are determined by the needs of the child, not the availability of programs or resources.” (Strategic Plan for Educating Students with Disabilities in the Cambridge Public Schools, adopted by the Cambridge Public School Committee, July 18, 2000)