- Vote for C-PAC Officers! Vote Via Online Ballot
- Learn more About the Candidates
- Meeting with Dr. Victoria Greer: June 16
- Creating a Vision workshop: Also June 16
|2014-15 C-PAC Leadership
Who We Are>>
|Pia Marrella Cisternino, Vice-Chair
|Karen Dobak, Co-Chair
|Julie Viens, Co-Chair
|Pamela Blau, Vice Chair
|Special Education Liaison
The mission of the Cambridge Parent Advisory Council on Special Education is to work for understanding of, respect for, and support of all children with special needs in the community.
- Our purpose is to educate and support parents in advocating for their children.
- Our goal is to have an active network of parents who work together to provide the best services and programs for our children.
- Our guiding principle: “Services are determined by the needs of the child, not the availability of programs or resources.” (Strategic Plan for Educating Students with Disabilities in the Cambridge Public Schools, adopted by the Cambridge Public School Committee, July 18, 2000)